PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GRAMMAR FREE ZONE!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fourth and Goal

I recently realized that once upon a time, I had goals in my life.  I wanted to get a piece of paper from a college or university by the year 2000 and I did it (it was an associate's but that counts right?).  I wanted to do certain shows in the world of community theatre and I managed to direct and/or choreograph quite a few of them.  I wanted to raise a happy healthy child and . . . well . . . she turns seventeen next month.  But that was all in the past.  I have come to realize that I currently have a lack of focus beyond my normal ADD.  Sure, I have things to do day to day but I want some goals people.  I'm hoping you can help me.  Some of you don't know me any more than what you have read on here.  Some of you know me personally.  Either way, I'd like your help.  I'm hoping that your suggestions will lead to some wonderful future adventures for me.  Thank everyone!

WANTED:
GOALS FOR ME TO FOCUS ON
Large or small
Realized I have no goals to work toward
All replies appreciated
Comment below with your suggestions

1 comment:

  1. I still think you should work on your other degree so you can do whatever it was we were talking about the other day.. I can't remember.. hahahah.

    ReplyDelete