PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GRAMMAR FREE ZONE!

Monday, October 22, 2012

If I Wrote Fortune Cookies

I'm trying - really, I'm trying.  I just can't seem to make this work.  I have tons of opinions about everything that is happening around me, I just feel like I can't voice those opinions.  I tried to come up with some small annoyance to rant on or some great accomplishment to share but I got nothin'.  With all the major stuff that is happening, I just can't be bothered by the little things.  So stay with me peeps.  I am trying to come up with a way to share my opinions.  I guess the best way to sum up all that is happening is with one of my favorite things - a top ten.

My Top Ten Words of Wisdom

10) Money can buy happiness - or at least everything else you need.
9)   It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty if you spill it.
8)   There always comes a point where you need to move on.
7)   Secrets are meant to be kept.
6)   Fake it till you make it can be exhausting if you never make it.
5)   You can't always kill them with kindness. 
4)   Whether you like it or not, things change.
3)   Take it one day at a time - sometimes one hour at a time.
2)   Listen to yourself.  You know more than you think.
1)   Drama will happen, you don't need to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment