PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GRAMMAR FREE ZONE!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Guess Who's Back. Back again. Quirky's back. Tell a Friend.

Well, its been months upon months since I've posted a new blog entry so I figured why not.  I guess I should catch you up a little on whats been happening and what life has taught me over the last three-fourths of a year.  I think the most efficient way to do that would be in the beloved Top Ten form.  So, here goes.

10. Hugh Jackman is real.  Woverine is not.  I will never have a shot at either of them.
9.   Disney is the happiest place on earth.
8.   Projects help you focus and keep your sanity.
7.   Moleskin is a lifesaving invention.
6.   It is possible to be so manipulative that you unknowingly manipulate yourself.
5.   Everyone needs dreams and goals in life.
4.   Turning 40 isn't hard. Its the "being 40" that's hard.
3.   You can't save everyone but more importantly you can't feel responsible for saving anyone.
2.   Life is fragile and shouldn't be taken for granted.
1.   Helping young birds learn to fly hurts in the moment but is the right thing to do. 

So, I guess I'm back.  Not everyday but back nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment