PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GRAMMAR FREE ZONE!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Who Am I Foolin'? Oh, That's Right, Me!

I have figured out a wonderful solution to my exercising dilemma.  You remember my exercising dilemma - I hated doing it and thus just didn't.  Anyway, the solution - music!  I forgot how much I like music.  There is no way I can have music on and not move.  Even while I am sitting here in my chair typing this, I have the music on and am grooving around.  I was a dancer for many, many, many years so I guess its in my blood.  And since I have experience as a choreographer, I have decided to choreograph my own exercise routine.  I'm not going to do 100 squats in a row.  That just won't work with me.  But I will move if the moves are dance related and moving is what counts.  My goal is to get this organized for the new year and start my self-choreographed dancercise program as one of my resolutions.  Its a bit ambitious for me considering I love to just sit on my couch, but I really have to do something.  I don't like the way things are at the moment.  I'd love to be the skinny little dancer girl that I was in college but I realize that's just not going to happen.  What I would like is to not jiggle when I wiggle.  Not resembling jello would be a great start.  The holidays are not going to help which is why I'm not even attempting this until after the holidays are over.  There's no point in making an attempt that you know will be thwarted through your own lack of self-control.  So that's my plan.  P!nk and Lady GaGa, among others, will serve as my personal trainers and will whip my butt into shape.  I just have to remember its not exercising, its dancing.  Can't wait to see how long I can actually fool myself with that one!

3 comments:

  1. If you come up with a routine, Ill try it out too! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make it happen baby!! :) I want to try zumba but don't want to go alone....one day...maybe.

    ReplyDelete