PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GRAMMAR FREE ZONE!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Deep Thoughts on Shallow Thinking

Today I am at a loss for words so I will simply say this:
When you feel you have been wronged, stop and think.  What if the shoe was on the other foot?  What if you were the one doing the wrong and not even realizing it?  Thinking that you are right.  I am a firm believer in the statement "you don't know until you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes".  People who cannot understand this saying frustrate me most of all.  They can only see things their way which in their opinion is the right way.  Everyone has opinions.  Everyone has free will.  It is our greatest gift from God (if you believe in God which I personally do).  But what happens when your free will inflicts pain on others.  This is why we have laws and rules.  So there is not chaos and mayhem.  Imagine a world where everyone just does as they please.  Not taking anyone else into account.  Your free will is yours but you must choose to use it responsibly.  There are choices that are not necessarily socially acceptable.  Therefore, we must think of others.  We must use our free will to the greater good not necessarily the greater power of ourselves.  I am usually the first person to stand up for what I believe in but I try to do so in a way that doesn't instigate arguement.  I try to include and not exclude.  I try to be accepting and not rejecting.  I try to be positive and not negative.  I try my best.  It doesn't always work but I try.  Its when I see people not willing to try that I become aggitated.  Everyone has free will.  Everyone.  And if your choice is to isolate and distance others with it then so be it but remember, their shoes may not be as comfortable as your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment