PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GRAMMAR FREE ZONE!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What??? I'm Tall????? Thank You. No One Told Me.

Ok.  Here's the dealio people.  Just because I'm very tall doesn't mean that I am invisible.  If I stand somewhere for half an hour to see something like . . . oh, I don't know . . . my daughter perform with the color guard, I would like to be able to actually see it.  Just because I'm tall doesn't mean that you can come late and stand directly in front of me.  You are not necessarily as short as you think.  I many be tall but I cannot always see over top of everyone.  I stood there and waited, bored out of my mind, but I waited.  Why?  Because I cared enough about seeing said performance to come early enough to get a front row spot.  Just because you are shorter than me does not give you the right to push in front of me and stand there.  Come early and wait your turn if you want that spot.  Oh, and when I don't readily move for you to come in front of me, don't talk about me loudly behind my back.  It's rude.  I don't care if you can't get the perfect shot with your camera and a video camera is no free ticket to trespass in my area either.  I don't care if you, or your kid for that matter, can't see.  If you wanted your kid to see the penguins get fed at the zoo, plan better and be here early.  Or better yet, you and your kid are shorter than me.  Bend down and look between people's legs to see what you can.  That's what you expect me to do with people's heads.  Oh, and don't tell me I'm tall.  I know that.  Thanks for the enlightening heads up.  I forget that every couple seconds so it helps that you are there to remind me.  Do you realize that nobody comes over to you and asks just how short you are?  But me, I'm free game.  Stare all you want.  I have no feelings.  I am simply here to hold your place in the front row until you get there.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel any better I'm so short that in highschool my classmates wanted to dwarf-toss with me. They never actually did it though.

    ReplyDelete