PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GRAMMAR FREE ZONE!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

10 in 2010

As this extended new year's weekend passed, I thought more about the year ending and a new year beginning.  So many people focus on the new year and what it holds, they forget about the year that just passed and what they may have learned.  So I decided to take stock and look back to remind myself of the top ten things I learned in 2010.

10) My life is not exciting enough to blog about it every day.
9) You can shop without buying something.
8) There is such a thing as too much NCIS.
7) Wii Fit is tough and exhausting.
6) I am a grown-up no matter how hard I try not to be.
5) My dad is amazing.
4) Bad things don't just happen in threes.
3) Walking in a snuggie is an acquired skill.
2) Birds can detect tornadoes.
1) The child welfare system in this country is majorly whacked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment